x

Selling Single Stock Only Products

At the moment I'm selling single products. I have noticed on a listed item were customers select the arrows to add more than one product, example click arrow add two.

So if you only have one product for sale how do get around this to list one item for sale only, I can't find anywhere in the item listing editing section, or is this the standard stock level control on Square.

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @potteryboy62, welcome to the Seller Community and thanks for this post!

You can update the item stock to 1 so that your customer can add only one unit of that item to their cart. Here is more information how to update stock in Square Online

Once you updated the stock, depending on your settings, you may see Low Stock alert. If you wish to remove this, please go to your Dashboard > Online > ItemsItem Preferences > Item Statuses > Edit. You can change the settings to disable low stock alert. To learn more about this, please check this post

Emma
Community Manager, Square
Message 2 of 6

Hi Emma and to all members

Thanks for the welcome, your reply and info. Yes I checked your suggestions above, not sure what to do when in there. I will follow the rest of your answers above, if I have any problems will come back.

Thanks

Ernest 

Message 3 of 6

I have the same issue but in my subscription I do not have the option to record stock. My shop is too small to purchase the Business subscription.

How can this be done in the Pro version?

Thanks,

Annemarie

Message 4 of 6
Admin

Hey @AnnemarieM,

Thanks for reaching out to our Global Seller Community forum!

Could you let me know what country you're based in, and whether you're using Square Online or Weebly? The answer is going to depend on that info 🙂

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 6

Hi Seamus, thanks for reaching out! I am based in The Netherland and I am using Weebly. 

Message 6 of 6