x

Shipping method unavailable

My customers are unable to checkout. I will post a picture of the error screen 

It was working fine until today, I don’t know what setting I messed up but I need help! Thanks in advance!

6AA66960-6100-44CA-9C8E-35BB60602276.png

Message 1 of 8
2 Best Answers
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

HI there, @Persephonespb 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Happy to have you join us.

This is an interesting error message, indeed. I went ahead and flagged this over to one of our Ecomm team members to see if I could get some insight into this issue, and he was also stumped.

We would recommend reaching out to our Support Team for further investigation. They can take a deep dive with your on an account level to find the discrepancy or issue a ticket with our Engineers if need be.

We will keep an eye out for your contact!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8

Best Answer

Hello,

I spoke to your support team yesterday and they suggested that it was a shipping bug that affected my website.

It has been dealt with:

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Best Answer

HI there, @Persephonespb 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Happy to have you join us.

This is an interesting error message, indeed. I went ahead and flagged this over to one of our Ecomm team members to see if I could get some insight into this issue, and he was also stumped.

We would recommend reaching out to our Support Team for further investigation. They can take a deep dive with your on an account level to find the discrepancy or issue a ticket with our Engineers if need be.

We will keep an eye out for your contact!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 8

My customers are reporting the same issue to me as well. I just had my 3rd customer complaint about this. Unfortunately this means that there may be others who didn’t complain as well which means lost sales.

Message 3 of 8
Admin

We haven't seen any other reports of this @IamHodan or @Persephonespb. Can you take a picture of your settings?

Otherwise, please give us a call so we can take a look on the backend. 

Feel free to circle back to this thread if you find any solutions of your own as well! 💡

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 4 of 8

Best Answer

Hello,

I spoke to your support team yesterday and they suggested that it was a shipping bug that affected my website.

It has been dealt with:

Message 5 of 8
Admin

Happy to hear it @IamHodan 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 6 of 8

am having shipping issues as well, how can i fix it? It's only allowing me to do pick up and deliveries

Message 7 of 8

Hi @allnature,

Thanks for writing in! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your delivery options. Have you set up your shipping profiles yet? You can get started with this guide. You'll also want to make sure that shipping is enabled on the item level. Here's how:

1. Sign in to your Square Online Dashboard and select Items > Site Items

2. Select an item you'd like to offer postage for.

3. Scroll to Fulfillment and make sure all applicable delivery methods are turned on.

Please let us know how you go!

Message 8 of 8