x

Shipping option not working when pick up and delivery options dont allow

I have a website and currently I offer pick up and delivery at two locations with parameters set to prevent me driving to California... lol but I want to be able to calculate shipping for everyone else... but I'm stuck... can someone help me figure this out?

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hmm.. that sounds like a delivery error, and not the error you would see for shipping. Are your items setup for shipping fulfillment? 

Click on Items > Site Items, then click Filters, and scroll down to the fulfillment section. Check the "shipping" option then hit the blue "apply filter" in the bottom corner. 

This will quickly show you which items are available for shipping. If you don't see anything listed, then follow these quick steps to enable shipping fulfillment on your items:

• First clear the filter you setup so that all of your items are listed again.
  • Next, check the boxes next to the items you do wish to ship.
  • Click on Bulk Edit in the top right corner of the list, then Set Fulfillment.
  • Check the boxes next to all of the fulfillment options you wish to offer.
  • Finally, click the blue Set Fulfillment box to save 

Let me know how that goes. ๐Ÿ™‚

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Marykettlecorn Welcome to the Community ๐ŸŽ‰

How can we help you out? Have you had a chance to go over our shipping setup guide? Let us know if you have a specific question about the settings, and we'll try to point you in the right direction. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 2 of 5

@BernadetteA yes, I've gone over the guide and done all of that. Shipping prices, carrier you name it. But when I try to do a mock order I get a message that says sorry we don't deliver to this area. Or something to that effect.

Message 3 of 5

Best Answer

Hmm.. that sounds like a delivery error, and not the error you would see for shipping. Are your items setup for shipping fulfillment? 

Click on Items > Site Items, then click Filters, and scroll down to the fulfillment section. Check the "shipping" option then hit the blue "apply filter" in the bottom corner. 

This will quickly show you which items are available for shipping. If you don't see anything listed, then follow these quick steps to enable shipping fulfillment on your items:

• First clear the filter you setup so that all of your items are listed again.
  • Next, check the boxes next to the items you do wish to ship.
  • Click on Bulk Edit in the top right corner of the list, then Set Fulfillment.
  • Check the boxes next to all of the fulfillment options you wish to offer.
  • Finally, click the blue Set Fulfillment box to save 

Let me know how that goes. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 4 of 5

@BernadetteA yes! That worked! Thank you!

Message 5 of 5