x

Sign in option not displayed - Appointments website integration

Our clients are having trouble canceling their appointments since the "Sign in" option that is supposed to be located in the upper right corner of the website integration isn't always showing.

What triggers this "Sign in" option to show or not to show?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Oh no! To my knowledge, the sign in option was never removed. Is this happening with multiple clients or one in particular. Have they tried another browser? @chezlebarbier

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

It is happening with multiple clients who raised the concern to us initially.

But even us, when we tried to troubleshoot the problem to fix it, we realized that the "Sign in" option was sometimes missing for no apparent reason.

It does not seem to be related to specific browsers because the problem has been spotted in multiple browsers. Also, the same browser can behave differently for different users or the same user in differents situations.

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

Gotcha - so it sounds like the sign in option appears intermittently yes? I'm a bit stumped. It's worth reaching out to our Appointments Team so they file a ticket with Engineering. They'll be able to spot the problem and fix it. 

@chezlebarbier

Justin
Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

Hello. Any update on the Sign in option? Clients used to be able to use their phone number to sign in and reschedule appointments. Since that option is not there, clients have to create a new Square profile each time which makes many duplicates in my customer directory....:-(

Message 5 of 6
Alumni

Hmm, @chezlebarbier were you able to connect with Appointments CS about the sign in button? Mind filling @ebbibeautyspot in on what you found out? 

Justin
Message 6 of 6