x

Square Appointments: How do I set up reoccurring bookings?

Hey there, 

I teach weekly reoccurring dance classes and now that we are transitioning to the online world, I want my students to pay a one-time flat fee and have the option to book a set number of appointments. Is this possible?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey @tmiddleton great question! At this time, you are the only one who can book recurring appointments for your clients, so the only way you would be able to accomplish recurring dance classes with one flat fee would be to sell the dance classes as items and then manually book the appointments yourself after the purchases have been made. 

For example, you could have an item called Dance Class Mondays 03/01-04/30, and then if someone purchases that, say me, then you can create a recurring appointment for me to have dance classes every Monday for two months. 

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any other questions!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

@AshleyK using your example, what do we do if we have 5 people that would like to join dance class at 5:30? Is there a better way? 

I wish we had a workshop/class feature 

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Hey @meggyj113!

We're tracking that feature request in this thread. It's a top feature request, so we'll make sure to update that thread if we hear any news regarding development. Thanks! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 4 of 6

has there been an update on recurring classes or events?

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @RESETBALANCE 👋 Welcome back to the Seller Community

I was going to move your post over to this thread, but I was't sure if this is what you are looking for. Can you take a look at Valentina's best answer and let us know? Thanks! 

Message 6 of 6