x

Square (Canada) inventory's CSV will not load into WIX.

I get the error message: "Required field Handle ld is missing Field Type: Must be product or variant". I have open the WIX's CSV template and Square's exported CSV and the columns headers are different. I'm suspecting this is the issue. WIX required a CSV file.  If i modify the column header, i'm afraid I won't be connected to my Square store inventory anymore.  I chose WIX as Square said it was compatible with their systems.  Any nugget of wisdom you can share?  Also my online store is bilingual, Square CSV shows every letter with an accent in another language.  Can this add to my problems?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @acadianheart

Welcome back to the Community! 

Let's dive in. To start, have you reached out to Wix at all about the issues you're having? What kind of troubleshooting steps did they recommend? I don't want to repeat anything. 

I will keep an eye out for your reply. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Hi Kassi,

Thanks for reaching out, yes I did.  It was confirmed that my account was connected to my WIX and inventory should be compatible in CAN.   I was explained how to download a CSV and referred to WIX support.  I’ve reached out to WIX.

Message 3 of 3