x
Beta Member

Square Online - Add Custom Filters

Hello,

I'm wondering if it's possible to add custom filters (for example recall type, distance etc)?
It is an automotive industry with membership.

Best Regards,
Ivan

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Agency Partner

I am guessing this is the same invite I got where the client is asking for a website where customers can post their vehicles and other members can login and pick the vehicle to fix?

Message 2 of 6
Admin

Hey @IRDESIGN and @Irudh99d,

Thanks for checking in, I take it you may be working on a 99designs brief for a Square Online shop?

These features are unfortunately a little outside the scope of what Square Online can do as a platform at the moment, which is to set up a simple template based Online website / shop for businesses. Custom search filters and member logins are not currently available.

It sounds like your client may be after something a little more complicated that what Square Online is able to provide - it sounds like they might be asking for an entire online marketplace!

In the long run we'll likely look at member logins, however even then, an online marketplace that connects members who need services with members who can provide services will likely need a customised web solution built from the ground up by developers, rather than an out-of-the-box template based online store builder such as Square Online!

Sorry I can't be of more help here! 

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 6
Beta Member

Yes, it's a 99designs brief for a square online.
I assumed that such a thing was not possible for now.
Thank you for your response.

Message 4 of 6
Admin

No worries @IRDESIGN, all the best 🙂

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 6
Beta Member

Maybe, I'm not sure. He didn't mention anything to me about member login.

Message 6 of 6