Square backend question

Message 1 of 11
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @quynhanh19393!

Yes, there is. Take a look at the best answer in this thread ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผโ€๐Ÿ’ป

๏œ๏ธ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 9 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Admin

Hey @quynhanh19393!

Welcome to the Seller Community

โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ

1) The delivery estimate will be determined by your prep time that you set and the location. You won't be able to turn this off. Sorry about that. 

2) Hmmm. Little confused by this one. Do you mean eliminate a shipping carrier?

3) You can select a default fulfilment method.

4) Do you mean for our Support? You can call us Monday - Friday, 6am-6pm PST. 

5) This is the best resource for creating Square Online stories/blogs!

I hope this information helps! ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผโ€๐Ÿ’ป

Message 2 of 11

Hi Isa, 

for 2, yes, it's eliminate shipping when I turn it on by accident, but we just want delivery and pick up, we do have more than 200 items, so we could set it up manually by hand to turn it off for each items

4, I want to integrate live chat button for my own website, is there any recommendation for which sofware will works well for Square site and how to set it up? As I see as Wix platform also have it (that's my old website), and I want the same feature with it, is there any recommend??

Message 3 of 11
Admin

Hi @quynhanh19393! โœจ

So you already turned it off for all of your items individually? I'm sorry you had to do that sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ There's a way to edit fulfilment as a whole. 

I know you can turn on Facebook messenger for your site so you can chat with your customers. Another seller was discussing it here

For formal instructions please take a look here.

I hope this helps! Thanks for your reply โœจ

Message 4 of 11

Hi, 

Do you have any recommend for third party live chat button that work wells on Square site, because I don't want to integrate my facebook messenger to this page. Also, the customers don't connect with their facebook messenger, they are not allow to talk to the site. I just want to have another app or solfware that help the customer chat direct into website! Is there any recommend for that? 

Message 5 of 11

Hi @isabelle , 

Is there any way that I can transfer the old Square website to new Square website? Or Is there easy way that I can transfer all the items (>100 items) to new Square website? 

Message 6 of 11
Admin

Hey @quynhanh19393! โœจ

Apologies for the delayed reply. We do not have a suggested messenger app, but of course you can embed links into your site that have chat functionality. 

There wouldn't be a way to transfer an old Square site to our new version - but you can import an item library!

Message 7 of 11

Hi @isabelle 

Is there any way that I can turn off shipping function at check out part because my website is a restaurant and we just offer pick up and local delivery? 

Message 8 of 11
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @quynhanh19393!

Yes, there is. Take a look at the best answer in this thread ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผโ€๐Ÿ’ป

Message 9 of 11

Hi @isabelle 

Is there any way if Inventory possible to combine so I can enter the numbers once. Instead having 2 seperate locations stock?
Also, If delivery time available from 12 pm - 3pm on Friday, is there any way that we can cut off the order from 10 am. It means last order for delivery on Friday will be 10 am. After that, we just prepare, packaging and delivery?? 

Message 10 of 11
Admin

Hey @quynhanh19393! โœจ

Do you need two locations? If you need to have two locations, you can't have them pull from the same inventory. Sorry about that!

Hmmm. Little confused by your second question. Are there specific items you do not want to sell past a certain time? If so, we have time-based categories.

Message 11 of 11