- How to get rid of delivery estimate at checkout part
- How to turn off shipping function in Shipping part, because if I do it manually way, there are more than 100 items that I had in items list
- When I'm in order online page, it always show me to pick "Pick up" or "Delivery" or "Shipping" first, then it lead me to the menu, can I turn it off?
- I I don't want use live chat of square default, do we have another function or another app for it and will that app go direct to the phone?
- How story work like blog? I do know how to create new story page but don't know how to set up to the page?
Welcome to the Seller Community
1) The delivery estimate will be determined by your prep time that you set and the location. You won't be able to turn this off. Sorry about that.
2) Hmmm. Little confused by this one. Do you mean eliminate a shipping carrier?
3) You can select a default fulfilment method.
4) Do you mean for our Support? You can call us Monday - Friday, 6am-6pm PST.
5) This is the best resource for creating Square Online stories/blogs!
I hope this information helps! 👩🏼💻
for 2, yes, it's eliminate shipping when I turn it on by accident, but we just want delivery and pick up, we do have more than 200 items, so we could set it up manually by hand to turn it off for each items
4, I want to integrate live chat button for my own website, is there any recommendation for which sofware will works well for Square site and how to set it up? As I see as Wix platform also have it (that's my old website), and I want the same feature with it, is there any recommend??
Hi @quynhanh19393! ✨
So you already turned it off for all of your items individually? I'm sorry you had to do that sad 😭 There's a way to edit fulfilment as a whole.
I know you can turn on Facebook messenger for your site so you can chat with your customers. Another seller was discussing it here.
For formal instructions please take a look here.
I hope this helps! Thanks for your reply ✨
Do you have any recommend for third party live chat button that work wells on Square site, because I don't want to integrate my facebook messenger to this page. Also, the customers don't connect with their facebook messenger, they are not allow to talk to the site. I just want to have another app or solfware that help the customer chat direct into website! Is there any recommend for that?
Hey @quynhanh19393! ✨
Apologies for the delayed reply. We do not have a suggested messenger app, but of course you can embed links into your site that have chat functionality.
There wouldn't be a way to transfer an old Square site to our new version - but you can import an item library!
Is there any way if Inventory possible to combine so I can enter the numbers once. Instead having 2 seperate locations stock?
Also, If delivery time available from 12 pm - 3pm on Friday, is there any way that we can cut off the order from 10 am. It means last order for delivery on Friday will be 10 am. After that, we just prepare, packaging and delivery??
Hey @quynhanh19393! ✨
Do you need two locations? If you need to have two locations, you can't have them pull from the same inventory. Sorry about that!
Hmmm. Little confused by your second question. Are there specific items you do not want to sell past a certain time? If so, we have time-based categories.