x

Square payment gateway is not functioning at the checkout in wordpress.

Hello,

I intergated Square payment gateway on the checkout of my woocommerce website with the SSL wildcard certificate and made a few successful transaction as well. Now, all of a sudden Square payment option has disappeared from my checkout page and is giving the following error message:

Square is enabled, but a SSL certificate is not detected. Your checkout may not be secure! Please ensure your server has a valid SSL certificate

However, my website still has a SSL certificate enabled on it along with the https:

www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html#hostname=ghakku.com

How do I fix it? 

Regards,

Usama

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @Usama,

Thanks for getting in touch with us, and welcome to the Community! 👋

I would strongly suggest removing the plug in and reinstalling it. Failing this, WooCommerce's support team handles all the troubleshooting for their integration with our system, so it would be best to contact them for a resolution! 

Cheers!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Hi Sheamus,

I figured it had to do with the currency option. I changed my currency from USD to PKR which Square doesn't support and it disappeared from my checkout page. Well, thats a big big limitation ... Seems like Square is not going to be a companion for atleast one of my digital ventures for now.

Thanks,

Usama

Message 3 of 3