x

There is a way to use on MC square card with multiple sale spot

i dont know if we could do that. i receive a MC card on for one sale site, activated and work good for that place. i want to use the same card to receive tranfert on it for other sale stand. i try to use the same card but it always says invalid card. dont knoe if i have to use 4 cards  loll.

all point of sale is at the same bank account. and work well also. but we would like to use our money when they are in. 

thank i dont know if it's clear enought

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hey @PUBXPRESS!

Tell me if I'm understanding correctly: you have a Square card that you received for a specific site, but you're hoping that it will link to *all* of your 4 locations?

If my above understanding is correct, then unfortunately I believe the answer is no - each location will receive its own Square card. I have 2 locations and therefore 2 Square MCs.

Although all of your transfers are going to the same bank account, only the sales from each specific location will be loaded to the location-specific MasterCard.

If you have any other questions, let me know! (Be sure tag me - @ and search for my name so I can see when you reply!

Lenore
LenJo Bakes in Kitchener, ON
Let's connect on Instagram!
Message 2 of 2