x

Using Square for online appointments and appointments in the UK (UK based company)

Is there a timeline for availability of Square appointments for UK based individuals/organisations/businesses?

I saw a thread from 2016 asking the same question, it says there are plans or looking into it, but it's now 2019, some years later and I can't find anything about it actually happening yet.

What is the barrier for making it available in the UK? I know that there are many buisnesses that would use it, and would be an extra income stream for Square.

Is it available for online appointments, even if the business/individual is based in the UK? 
What are there reasons aren't UK included in this, but it is with the square reader etc?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @creuynni! Square Appointments isn't available in the UK yet and I'm afraid I can't share a timeline for when it will be available (that goes for the Appointments app and Appointments online Calendar too).

I've shared your post with the Appointments team to highlight your interest. Can you share a bit more information about your business and how you currently manage appointments? Or are you still researching your options? 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2