x

What's the easiest/best way to set up a payment option on our website and Google form?

Hi,

I'm going in circles and can't seem to find what I want to know. I talked to a Square representative who referred me here, among other suggestions. 

We're a non-profit organization. We want to set up a way for members to pay their membership fees by credit card online. We don't want a store or a separate website or e-commerce site. 

What I want to do is just have a button that says "Pay by Credit Card" where the person clicks and then can choose what membership level they want and pay with their credit card. We want it on our organization's WordPress website (already set up) and on our Google membership registration form. 

I did see I can set up separate links to pay for each type of membership, but that doesn't seem efficient. 

Suggestions? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @admin-cafra 👋

It sounds like the rep already suggested Square Online Checkout Links but I wanted to include the link just in case.

I think the closet thing to what you are looking for is Square Payment Forms through Jotform. After you create the form you should have an option to embed the form directly on your WordPress site. 

Message 2 of 2