x

When using appointments are all the events on my calendar shown to those looking to book time?

When using appointments are all the events on my calendar shown to those looking to book time? I want to make sure they are blocked so there is no double booking but no one but me can see what is happening during that time.

I schedule everything in my google calendar in case that is important.

thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hello @Sukarewellness!

Yes if you sync your Google Calendar with your Square Appointments Calendar, the events from your Google Calendar will block your availability on your Appointments Calendar so clients can't book during that time. 

Keep in mind for reminders/notifications to be sent you'll need to create the appointment in Square Appointments. If you set up these events in Google Calendar they'll cover a chunk of time on your calendar, but reminders won't be sent. 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

I am looking for a way to hold an event that would be appointment based with a maximum number of shoppers in attendance at one time. For example, I'd like to allow 15 shoppers in to the event in 1/2 hour time slots. I'd want them to be able to go online, book there time slot and pay an entry fee. Is there a way I would be able to do this without overbooking?

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hi @TinaMarie,

I've gone ahead and responded to your other post to gather more information. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seciรณn y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 4