x

Why can't I link my bank account to Square?

Hello,

I am writing this post because I just can't link my bank account to my square up account. I click on the link and the page turns a little bit darker, that's it. I am not given the option to type my account information.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Thank you

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @shoppigear, I'm sorry that this post hasn't been answered yet!

At this time you can only link a bank account to accept card payments with Square - and card processing is only available in the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, Ireland, and Japan. If you're located in another country you won't see the option to link a bank account. 

You can use Square to record payments and track inventory. If card processing is available internationally we'll let you know! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Hello,

I am writing this post because I just can't link my bank account to my square up account. I click on the link and the page turns a little bit darker, that's it. I am not given the option to type my account information.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Thank you

Message 2 of 8

I have the same problem when try to add bank account. it just turn grey screen color. I have sent email to support, but have yet to receive their response

Message 3 of 8
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @shoppigear, I'm sorry that this post hasn't been answered yet!

At this time you can only link a bank account to accept card payments with Square - and card processing is only available in the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, Ireland, and Japan. If you're located in another country you won't see the option to link a bank account. 

You can use Square to record payments and track inventory. If card processing is available internationally we'll let you know! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 8

@Helen do you know if anything has change for the above and if Square now accepts payments in other countries?

Message 5 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi @AbizCoffee, stepping in for @Helen here. Square is not available in other countries yet. However if you are in France, we have just launched a Beta Programme

For any update on international availability, you can check our Help Center

Emma
Community Manager, Square
Message 6 of 8

I am also facing the same issue, If you find the solution share it with me

Message 7 of 8
Admin

Hey @Therockboy, per the best answer in this thread we currently support payments in US, Canada, Australia, the UK, Ireland, and Japan - we've also recently launched payments in France and Spain.

If you're trying to take payments from another country you won't be able to link your bank account to Square because we don't currently provide card processing facilities in other countries.

Sorry we can't be of more help here!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 8