x

Why is my Online Store appearing as blank?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Help! My store is appearing as a blank page for my customers]

I'm a small business who has recently started using Square. Everything has been fine for the past few weeks, but this morning my website started appearing as a blank, white page for my customers and I can't figure out why. Things look fine in my dashboard, including when I preview the site. I tried to un-publish and re-publish, but that didn't do the trick.

Any help? We were planning to launch a new product tomorrow, and customer service is closed for the weekend. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hello @littlesister,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. Welcome.

In order to make sure i'm understanding, what website builder did you use to create your site (Wix, Weebly, GoDaddy, WooCommerce etc.)? Also, can you provide the URL to your website/page? Thank you!

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4

Hello,

Was there ever a fix for this worked out?  I've been using square online for a few years now but suddenly mid-day my site is now appearing as blank.  Likewise, I tried to re-publish, but without any luck.  This is the site:

https://spielmandivision.square.site/

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello there, @spielmanbagels 

This was a known issue that happened Saturday were several internet providers had issues reaching our websites. Thankfully, this was addressed quickly and your side should be properly visible.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4