x

add email address to receive reports etc

I want to add an email address to receive daily sales reports etc (so i don't have to forward them to bookkeeper)

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @archiep! Welcome to the Community.

At the time, there's not a way to add a secondary email address to receive the sales reports as we can only send them to the email address on file.

You can change the email on file to your bookkeeper's if that makes it easier for you to have all reports sent to him directly instead though!

To do so, you'd go to > Account & Settings > Personal Info and update the email from there on your online Dashboard.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

We have daily reports sent to our bookkeeper.

She is going to use a different email address.

How can we change which email address the reports are being sent to?

Message 3 of 5
Admin

Hey @VapeGen! Great to have you here in the Seller Community!

I merged your question over here so you can check out @ashc's answer above. The reports are sent to the main email on the account. You'll either have to give your bookkeeper access to that main email on the account, or you can probably set up her email address as a forwarding email address through your email provider's settings.

Hoping this helps you out. Don't be a stranger!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 5

See, this is the strange part. Her email is not our main account email.

We set it up when first started using square and can't find how we did it at all. Our main email is set as our email in square. No connection to the email that she uses. 

Message 5 of 5