x

does square do the quarterly tax report to IRs for W2 employees

For W2 employees, does Square take care of quarterly tax reports to IRS?  941 reports?

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi! Square Payroll handles your Federal and State tax filings and payments on your behalf at no additional charge. We’ll pay your monthly tax payments and file on your behalf at the end of each quarter and at the end of the year.
If you pay taxes on a semi-monthly basis or file on a non-quarterly schedule, please let us know as soon as possible.
You can download federal and state tax forms filed on your behalf by Square Payroll from Payroll > Tax Forms tab of your Square Dashboard.

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Best Answer

Hi! Square Payroll handles your Federal and State tax filings and payments on your behalf at no additional charge. We’ll pay your monthly tax payments and file on your behalf at the end of each quarter and at the end of the year.
If you pay taxes on a semi-monthly basis or file on a non-quarterly schedule, please let us know as soon as possible.
You can download federal and state tax forms filed on your behalf by Square Payroll from Payroll > Tax Forms tab of your Square Dashboard.

AshleyK
Message 2 of 6

I cannot find out where I get a quarterly sales report. I’ve seen them before but can’t find out now 

Message 3 of 6

Hey @Nlzailo,

Welcome to the Community.

Please check out this Best Answer from @AshleyK above.

Let me know if this helps!

Message 4 of 6

Is there a way to get quarterly tax reports for each employee versus going into each pay week?

Message 5 of 6

Thanks for reaching out about this. I've merged your post to an existing thread that may help answer your question, but please let me know if I can answer anything else. Also, welcome to the Seller Community!! 🙂

AshleyK
Message 6 of 6