x

How do I add images to my products?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: image import

I just added 3400 items to my store via upload. I have all the matching images. How do I get all the images added to the products?  

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @GCCMB.

Welcome to our seller community! 

You can easily add an image to your Items in your Item Library from your Square Dashboard. 

Follow the steps below:

1. From your online Square Dashboard, head to your Item Library and select an existing item to update.
  2. Click on Edit on the right-hand side where the box in gray is located. Here you can upload the image of the product.
  3. Save your changes.

Take a look at this article for recommendations on image specs.

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Related question. Once we upload images, is there a media library if we want to store the images for future use on new items? Or do we need to upload them again each time we create a new item? It would be great to have a media library available.

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @CarolineTotah 👋 Thanks for adding your voice here!

Including a media library for images that have been used previous on your Online Store sounds like a fantastic idea, yet as of now it remains a Feature Request. I am more than happy to pass this over to our Product Teams for further visibility, however. We love to get their eyes on the edits our Sellers are asking for.

Thanks, again! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

I am not sure if you had recommended to manually upload 3400 images to match the items that were uploaded?  If yes I hope you weren't serious. 

I would like to know where I can batch upload all images and then put a URL into the upload spreadsheet. You know you even show it in the image in this article 

https://squareup.com/help/ca/en/article/7110-import-export-and-batch-update-square-online-products. ...

If you can't offer batch image upload please provide API info so we can do it that way. Thanks.

Message 5 of 5