x
Highlighted

image import

I just added 3400 items to my store via upload. I have all the matching images. How do I get all the images added to the products?  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Team

Re: image import

Hi there @GCCMB.

Welcome to our seller community! 

You can easily add an image to your Items in your Item Library from your Square Dashboard. 

Follow the steps below:

1. From your online Square Dashboard, head to your Item Library and select an existing item to update.
  2. Click on Edit on the right-hand side where the box in gray is located. Here you can upload the image of the product.
  3. Save your changes.

Take a look at this article for recommendations on image specs.

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Message 2 of 4
Highlighted

Related question. Once we upload images, is there a media library if we want to store the images for future use on new items? Or do we need to upload them again each time we create a new item? It would be great to have a media library available.

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Admin

Hi there, @CarolineTotah 👋 Thanks for adding your voice here!

Including a media library for images that have been used previous on your Online Store sounds like a fantastic idea, yet as of now it remains a Feature Request. I am more than happy to pass this over to our Product Teams for further visibility, however. We love to get their eyes on the edits our Sellers are asking for.

Thanks, again! 

Message 4 of 4