x

Lost ability to edit text

Hi:  Just as I hit the Publish button earlier this afternoon, my neighbourhood suffered a power failure. When the power came back on in about half an hour, I checked my upload and it had completed.

But now I can't seem to edit text.  The black edit bar sometimes appears, and sometimes doesn't, and I'm unable to create links.

I've tried shutting down and using another Firefox instead of Opera, but no luck.

Help, please.

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Thanks for the response, Bernadette. I have my browser configured to clear its cache every time I shut down. Had my dinner and tried again and was able to finish my blog post.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Hi @Yayac Sorry for the delay. We did have an issue with linking earlier this afternoon, but the problem has since been resolved. Can you please try clearing your browser's cache and let me know if you are still having problems? Thanks so much!

Message 2 of 6

Best Answer

Thanks for the response, Bernadette. I have my browser configured to clear its cache every time I shut down. Had my dinner and tried again and was able to finish my blog post.

Message 3 of 6
Square

That's great to hear! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6

I am having problems with my site too re editing... some weird photos appearing and site wont load on 3 devices

Message 5 of 6
Square

Sorry for the trouble, @figtcm. It looks like you're using Telstra for internet access, which has been causing some problems for people lately. You might want to try switching the DNS your computer uses to Google's public DNS, since that has resolved some issues for people:

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/

Message 6 of 6