x

Verify my account

I was able to Publish my website before, now it says: "Please contact Weebly Support to Verify ..."[ New ]

"Please contact Weebly Support to Verify your account" <- Image!

For the last few months, I've been able to consistantly upload my website for a course I'm taking in school! However suddenly, it says "Please contact Weebly Support to Verify your account" I'm confused why I'm suddenly being asked to Verify my account when it didn't a few weeks ago!

My name in weebly is "jaron medina" plss verify it and I have my site named Interpol habboon but my website name is interpolhabbon.weebly.com

Message 1 of 62
1 Best Answer

Best Answer
Hi @ jaronmedina
The editor will ask you to verify if you don't have enough content on your site when you're trying to publish. I have taken a look at your site and manually verified it. If you find this happening again, please do let us know, as now that it's verified, it shouldn't ask again.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 62
61 REPLIES 61

Best Answer
Hi @ jaronmedina
The editor will ask you to verify if you don't have enough content on your site when you're trying to publish. I have taken a look at your site and manually verified it. If you find this happening again, please do let us know, as now that it's verified, it shouldn't ask again.
Message 2 of 62

Hei @MTpockets I cant verify my accounts.. Pls help me for that 

Message 3 of 62
Square

I just replied to your other post, @seomania.

Message 4 of 62

When I try to publish my account, it says "Please contact Weebly Support to Verify your account" I'm confused why I'm suddenly being asked to Verify my account when it didn't a few weeks ago. I'm working on the website with my students. Please, help me!

Message 5 of 62
Square

Hi @flavia Sorry for the troubles. You should be able to publish now. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 62

I am having a similar issue when trying to publish the website, however, this is site-wide and no other editors can publish it. Also, it somehow got published prematurely therefore, the updated version of the website is not able to be viewed. Thank you for any assistance you can offer.

Message 7 of 62
Square

Hi @Av_NZ Can you please verify the site name you are trying to publish? Thanks! 

Message 8 of 62

@Bernadette  It is NZ Aviators. I'm a bit of an Aviation geek. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 62
Square

I've made a change on our end so you and your editors should be able to publish now. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 62

I have the same problem now. Please help. I just edited some links and I can't publish
https://bestinternetwifipampanga.weebly.com/

Message 11 of 62
Square

Did you still need help, @PaoFelix? It doesn't look like that site needs to be verified in order to publish.

Message 12 of 62

Hi, I am facing the same issues. I need to publish my website now, and weebly let me to verify my account but after I enter my phone number, weebly want me to contact support to verify. Please solve this problem, thank you. 

Message 13 of 62
Square

Welcome, @Joeytry01! Thanks for making your first post.

I've made a change on our end, so you should be able to publish now.

Message 14 of 62

When I try to publish my work it says unable to publish site (account verification is required before publishing) but I already verified my account please help me
Message 16 of 62

Thank you!! It works fine now Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 62

April 24, 2018

I think I have lots of content on my website and it allowed me to publish my website multiple times. My website is https://beatsedge.weebly.com/. Please help me!

~Ethan (BeatsEdge)

Message 17 of 62

E-mail me @gmail.com

Message 18 of 62
Square

You're good to go @BeatsEdge Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 62

My url maulanaazadmission.weebly.com When i publish my site weebly says please verify. Then i put my country name and my phone number. Weebly says please put otp. After one hour i received an otp, then weebly says please contact weebly for verify.. Please help.. Its urgent

Message 20 of 62
Square

Hi there! Smiley Happy Looks like a rep was able to help you out with this. Thanks!

Message 21 of 62