x

Adding products and categories pages

Hi,

I'm having issues with products and categories not adding into the product and categories window within "build".

I have the categories there with products in the "site items" section but they won't add for some reason.

The only way I can add something is if I do this 👇🏻image

Clicking on adding a product is the only way and then I have the issue of the products doubling up in the "ITEMS" section in the back of the store.

If I tick any of those boxes to add the items that are already there in categories they won't show up.

Also, when I tried it by adding them by "Add product"  they were doubled up in the back of the store, I tried deleting the extra one (not the latest added item) and it disappeared from the front of the store. As if it wasn't a duplicate but it was the exact same item. Thats very confusing to me.

Can somebody please help with this. Its getting very frustrating. I don't want to have to add them all again in this manual way. I can add new ones this way but existing ones don't make sense.

Thanks,

Lea

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Can someone please answer this I am having the same problem

Message 7 of 6

I am also having same issue with my website. Issues in categories of pjl t20.

Message 7 of 6
Square

Hello, @leaS and @Kerry-anne

This sounds like a potential bug. The best course of action is to reach out to the support team so that a rep can troubleshoot this one on one with you. They will also be able to consult with the advanced support team, and will escalate your support case for further investigation if needed. 

You can reach the team by scrolling to the bottom of our Help Center and clicking the contact us button. Once you see the automated chat window try typing something like "speak with a rep" to be directed to the teams available to your account.  

Message 7 of 6

Thanks Bernadette. I've sent them an email and hoping this issue can be dealt with shortly because I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs not being able to add stock. A little frustrating.

Message 7 of 6
Square

You're welcome! Please let us know how it goes.

Message 7 of 6