x

Am I aloud to do this?

I was in hopes of making an article publishing site although it evolves around Weebly. I'd post tutorials, news, and pretty much everything to do with Weebly. I'd give 100% credit and link to you guys every page, but I was wondering if this is breaking any copyright rules or if you would just prefer me not to.

Thanks Weebly! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Ethan:

That is very nice of you.  you may want to put a disclaimer that your article is not an offcial guide from weebly.  As long as you give credit to the source you should be fine with that.  Also if the source says the material is copyrighted then you may want to include that.  If the material is under Creative Commons Lincense 0,1,2,or 3.  You may want to include that as well.

Message 2 of 4

Write Weebly and get their answer (permission) in writing is always the best way. But check out "Fair Use" and copyright as well. With the OK from Weebly or a commitment to fair use and bobafett's suggestions, you might be ok.

Message 3 of 4

Hello @Ethan

You can post your article here in the community with no problems! This is a open community and we embrace our loyal fans! 😃 I am looking forward to reading it.

Message 4 of 4