x

Building Website

You used to be able to preview themes and they were clean and modern. The fonts and overall look were much more atractive than anything I looked at on shopify. It doesn't look like you can actually apply the themes to your website anymore though.

A few years ago the site was really user friendly. It's literally the least user friendly website I've ever been on in my entire life now. 

All I see is a blank page that gives me a headache. Maybe Weebly thinks they're giving us a blank slate with unlimited options but I would compare it to an average family buying a home....Most people don't want to buy a gutted house with exposed beams regardless of its potential. People gravitate towards a staged home where they can easily picture their own furniture. The Weebly website builder is just that now a blank uninviting page that is a turnoff for the average person. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Thanks for your post, @markt677. It sounds like you might have the newer website editor, which takes a different approach to editing compared to the classic website editor. It should still have some default content that you can edit, though not necessarily in the same way that we may have before. I appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback!

Message 3 of 2