x

Contact Form not working

I have two sites with weebly and both have contact forms that have been working for several years. As of yesterday, people who fill them out are asked to fill in the highlighted areas before they can submit the form. The only issue is that everything is being filled out (I tried on both of our sites filling out the form and the same error comes up). Did something change that I need to fix? We are at weddingsinmonterey.com and montereybayweddingofficiants.com. Thank you !

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Sorry for the trouble, @bborgia12. Can you try the following:

1. Edit each contact form in the editor, and toggle on the cookie opt-in option

2. Toggle it off (unless you want it on)

3. Save your forms

4. Re-publish

Message 9 of 8

They work. Thank you! I appreciate your help - I did write in to Weebly 3 times but did not receive a reply (or email saying a ticket had been started) so I was getting worried. Thanks!

Message 9 of 8
Square

Thanks for letting us know and sorry for the delay. Our support center has been experiencing a high volume of contacts this past week! Let us know if you need anything else, though. Smiley Happy 

Message 9 of 8

Contact Form with Clodflare SSLstill not working at all for some time now. Very diapointing.
Message 9 of 8
Square

Hi there. You can't use an external SSL certificate with a Weebly site. Can you post a link to your url? Thanks!

Message 9 of 8

Hi Bernadette Employee Moderator, Please Kindly Explain and Let Us Know Why We Can't Use Cloudflare SSL With Weebly. Is Weebly IntentiOnally Blocking The SSL?
Message 9 of 8
Square

The only way to use SSL with a site is to enable it on the Settings tab, which is free for all sites (if you see an upgrade button let us know).

Message 9 of 8