x

How do I merge two sites

I have a pro and a starter site and I would like to add the starter to the pro site. Is this possible in some way?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

There isn't really a way to transfer content from one site to another, so you'd need to recreate the content from one site on the other. You could download a site archive of a site so you have easier access to pictures and text.

Message 7 of 6

Yes, had come to realise that. Sigh. Thanks anyway Adam. I have resigned myself to months of painstaking transferring. Oh well, it will keep me off the streets... 🙂

Message 7 of 6

Hi - I have the same request. Can Weebly transfer content from one account to the other or merge accounts so that I don't have to recreate the same pages I already have? Please help us save time!

Message 7 of 6

Since you can "copy" a site, why not just make it so you can then paste the pages into an existing site? Seems like it would be easy to do on the back end.

Message 7 of 6
Square

From an infrastructure perspective, it's actually a lot more complicated than it sounds. Moving a site from one account to another existing account it's much different than doing it within the same account, and would likely cause a lot of problems (which is why we aren't able to do this), unfortunately.

Message 7 of 6