x

IN SERIOUS NEED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hi, I registered for a website on Weebly but I need technical support for my site. 

I called the customer service phone during your working hour and waited for nearly 30 minutes but nobody answered. They are not responsive on emails neither. 

I tried to use Live Chat function but could not locate it anywere on the Help Center page. 

Someone know how to get in touch with customer support? A bit shocking that Weebly has good web services but horrible customer services. 

Thank you very much for anyone that could help. 

Message 1 of 52
51 REPLIES 51
Square

I have never heard of something like this happening, but do you have a case number to reference? I only see one support ticket for your account from a dropped chat in March. 

Message 44 of 52

Hello. My website designer has been emailing Weebly for one week about escalated support ticket 51914566 and Weebly are not answering. The issue was first brought to your attention with a ticket number 3rd APRIL 2020!

Someone called Taylor responded on 2nd Nov but then has not responded again despite all information given so they can recreate the issue. (issue = multiple order confirmation emails)

I am being copied into all outgoing emails (by my website designer) and forwarded Weebly replies by her also.

Please can you look into it and ask your support team to answer the emails and update on the situation.

2 emails sent from designer on 2nd Nov

1 email sent from designer 4th Nov.

All details and info given so Weebly can recreate the issue of multiple order confirmation emails. NO REPLIES FROM WEEBLY

At this point I am thinking to stop paying for my not fit for purpose ecommerce site and shift companies - you are the worst platform I have ever known, it's a travesty.

Message 45 of 52

My web site has been deactivated renewed on 8-15- 21 order #70332638884684521 acc# 28899863. need my website reactivated please. Thank you Brian

Message 53 of 52
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @gunsmyth45

It looks like we were able to publish that website for you. You should see it up and active within 48 hours. 

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 53 of 52

Can't login to my account, changed credit cards so I figure I missed a payment.  Can I get some help?

Message 53 of 52
Square

Hi @Bingus 

What happens when you try to log into the account? Can you try using a different browser in private or incognito mode in case it is a cache/cookie error? 

Message 53 of 52

OK so I tried from a different browser and got in, but my website isn't there.  It's a standard template and I have been downgraded to a free membership.  My site still exists because I have it hosted elsewhere, but I still can't access the back end.

Message 53 of 52
Square

Can you confirm the website URL? 

Message 53 of 52

Message 53 of 52
Square

Thank you. It looks like you are logged into the wrong account. I'll send you a private message with more information.

Message 53 of 52