x

Menus Not Coming Up On Mobile - Purple Haze theme

I am using the Purple Haze business theme. The mobile menus are not coming up. What can be done to fix this? No custom code was added to the template.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

I am using the Purple Haze Business template. The menus do not come up on mobile. There has been no custom code added. What can be done to fix the mobile menus?

Message 6 of 10
Square

Thanks for reaching out. I don't see a published site in your account. Can you please post a link to the site you are referring to? 

Message 6 of 10

The site is www.CollosseumRTC.com
I had to switch it to an old theme to fix the menu issues on mobile.
I am using Ultra Web Hosting for hosting my Weebly sites

I am having a LOT of problems with menus from many of the templates lately. The menus are fine when working on the site, but when published they dissapear!  This is very furstrating, what is the issue with the menus not working?

Message 6 of 10

sorry, typo, here is the site --  www.ColosseumRTC.com

Message 6 of 10
Square

Thanks for reaching out. I don't see a published site in your account. Can you please post a link to the site you are referring to? 

Message 11 of 10

www.ColosseumRTC.com
I had to switch it to an old theme to fix the menu issues on mobile.
I am using Ultra Web Hosting for hosting my Weebly sites.
Message 11 of 10
Square

Hi @Kristie26 - I recommend contacting your webhost about the menu if you continue to have trouble. If something needs assistance from our team they will be able to reach out to us for help.

Message 11 of 10

Thank you Adam. I did reach out to them, they did not have any answers and suggested reapplying an older theme that had menus that would work. 

When I use any of the newer themes the menus do not work when published, on desktop or on mobile. The menus are invisible. If you roll over them you can see the cursor change but you cannot see the menu selections. This happens in Safari, Chrome, and on mobile.

Shouldn't Weebly support this? I am using the themes with no customization at all.

Message 11 of 10
Square

There are sometimes differences with sites built through other hosts, and I can't log into your account to see what might be happening. If something is broken it is definitely on our team to resolve that, but the actual direct support regarding the issue should be coming from your webhost. You're totally welcome to get help here with questions about how to use Weebly, though.

Message 11 of 10