x

Tax Exemption

Good Afternoon.  We are a non-profit and have had a tax exempt account with Weebly since 2014.  On the automatic renewal this year on 3/31/2021, the tax exemption was not applied.  On 4/1/2021 I submitted again the required information and was told it would take several weeks.  It's now more than a month later with several follow up attempts and all I have been able to be told is that "Looks like the tax team hasn't processed your request yet. Once they do, we'll get in contact with you via email to let you know if it's approved."  When I asked for esclation I was refused with "Your tax exemption case has already been transferred to a manager. They are waiting for the tax team and they would be the ones getting in contact with you once the request is processed."  We are closing the bank account that the form of payment is linked to, so please credit to the account instead of refund.

Can you please help esclate this for me?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Thanks for posting about this, @gnishanian.

I checked your case and it looks like your exemption was approved and your account was credited per your recent message requesting that.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Best Answer

Thanks for posting about this, @gnishanian.

I checked your case and it looks like your exemption was approved and your account was credited per your recent message requesting that.

Message 3 of 2