x

Trying to connect SQUARE to WEEBLY website, why isn't it working?

I have my SQUARE page with my item inventory ready to go. I'm trying to connect it to Weebly website but every time i try to connect the two, i get the same message that i didn't see last time i did this. Message says:

EARLY ACCESS FOR NEW USERS ONLY

While we work to make our square inventory sync feature available to existing Weebly users, you can update your website by logging in here.

What does this mean???? Why wont my square and weebly store sync up so that my square inventory shows up in my Weebly store page?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

I had to export them from square than import them into my store. They don't sync in Weebly yet.

Liz

Message 6 of 6
Square

Yes, if you see that message it means the feature is not yet available. I don't have an exact timeline for completion, but it is being worked on. Smiley Happy 

Message 6 of 6

This post was over a year ago.

Is it still being worked on?

We already have a square account and wanted a storefront, but dont like the limited customizations.

We found that Weebly has a better version site and store.

We were told that we could set up a site on Weebly and then snyc our square inventory real time, but its not

working. 

We imported and its just sitting there for hours and hours not importing.

Is this going to be a feature or no?

Message 6 of 6

I personally am having the same problem and am starting to think weebly is just a click bait website that wastes everyone's time at this point please someone tell me if they found the solution to this problem
Message 6 of 6

It is July 6, 2022 and this issue is STILL happening!

Is there a fix?

Message 7 of 6