x

Use of Weebly

I think Weebly is a great web building option but I still find things difficult to do.  Perhaps I don't understand some of the terminology used or the build site just won't do what I want.  Some issues with my latest build.  I couldn't work out how to place three images side by side.  (I did it by combining 3 images in Corel Draw then making a JPG of the images as one image).  I couldn't easily adjust the width of a text box, it would be great if there were grab handles so that text boxes could be redused or enlarged right or left.  Biggest one of all was there was no option (except with text) to undo...this is most annoying can't Weebly do anything about this.  I did get a wesbsite www.artpac.com.au that I was happy with but also many hours of frustration.  I will admit, even though I am a Graphic Designer, I don't build websites everyday so probably with more practice I would get results quicker.  Overall weebly offers a great web building option...keep up the good work

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Thanks for posting, @artpac. If you want to put three images side-by-side, drag an image element to the left or right of another one on the page until you see a blue vertical line show. That should place it into columns with the other image.

https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/202511666-Working-With-Columns

Message 3 of 2