x

WEEBLY DELETES MY POST WITHOUT ANY CONSENT!

Waaaaaaw!!!!!! I am very surprised how Weebly deleted my post without my consent whatsoever. Just because some users did not like the topic which I wrote does not give them right to have it removed. I believe that I did not violate any terms at all and yet that is what I got in the end just because of thes two stupid idiots @bobafett and @NJRFTF Very classy I must say. I'm utterly dissappointed by Weebly's moderators' reactions. This just proves that there is absolutely no respect for a user's privacy. This is so shameful indeed.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Hey @monstr!

I deleted the post because the level of decorum around it had devolved and the most fair resolution was to remove it.  Please don't take that to mean that we don't want you to share your opinions or thoughts - we just want to to promote civil discussion and exchanges.

Message 2 of 5

Hey @Adam,

If that is true what you say, then why didn't you ban these 2 users from posting anything in the community since they started blathering and throwing off mockery words on my post instead of wiping out the entire original post? That is so unfair and unjustified. I THINK THERE NEEDS TO BE AN OPTION TO BLOCK SELECTED USERS FROM POSTING ANYTHING TOWARDS OUR POSTS LIKE A BLACKLIST, THAT WAY WE CAN REST ASSURED THAT THEY WON'T BOTHER AND IRRITATE US EVER AGAIN! I WILL CONTACT THE COMPANY INVOLVED AND ASK THEM IF THEY CAN ADD THIS VITAL FEATURE.

Regards,

Message 3 of 5

Also deleted another post of mine which is BLOCKING PEOPLE FROM COMMENTING ON OUR POSTS. HERE IT IS:

-Ability to block a user without the possiblity of seeing the person's created post.
-Ability to block a user from commenting on the person's created post.
-Ability to disable a user from tagging/mentioning a user's nickname in his/her post.
-Ability to disable a user from viewing the person's profile page.
-Ability to disable a user from sending the person a private message.
-Ability to disable a user from replying to a post other than the person's created post.

Yes, these options NEED to be IMPLEMENTED ASAP just for one reason; to bring fairness and peace of mind for users from being bothered by unwanted pesky and irritating individuals inside the community. 

* I really don't see why this post has to be deleted. Just because it brings a better user privacy, they want to rejecti it. That is so pathetic!

Message 4 of 5
Square

Did you repost that one? I still see it listed on our Vote on Features board:

https://community.weebly.com/t5/Vote-on-Features/BLOCK-USERS-PERMANENTLY-FROM-SEEING-OR-COMMENTING-O...

Message 5 of 5