x

Why shipping on service order forms?

Hey there, So my company offers an on-line membership subscription and currenlty Weebly's checkout oder form for service has ship to address fields in it. This is not a good user experience for my customers. I would like to suggest Weebly update their checkout order forms for services to omit the shipping address information.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello!

Have you been setting your subscription product to be a digital product? That may help do away with the fields you'd like excluded.

Message 5 of 4

I have the same question...I am only a service business, there will be no shipping. I was curious as to what the digital portion of the email was about?

I was hoping that would be an area that I could add a link to forms for my customers to fill out and receive. I just don't need any shipping. I DID put SERVICE as My storefront...so I am confused.

Message 5 of 4
Square

The shipping address is used for billing, although I can see why that might be confusing. Our team is looking into feedback about that, although I don't know what the result of that would be yet.

Message 5 of 4