x

product price has a strike-through line

My products prices has a strike-through line, this applies on EDIT mode and it appears for a second and goes away on LIVE mode. I have cleared my cached and tried other themes with no luck. This might be a bug.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Square

Thanks for reaching out @mansour The first thing you will want to check is the custom theme. It looks like you were using Birdeye originally and I can also check the theme on a test site in my account for you. Do you remember what you changed in the html/css? 

Message 13 of 12

@Bernadette 

Changes on theme colors - footer back ground, buttons, social icons, etc. 

Message 13 of 12
Square

Okay, thanks for confirming. I actually just noticed this same behavior on a different site using Birdseye so I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the base theme. I'll try to get some more information for you, but if we escalate a ticket to support you may have to temporarily revert your site back to a standard theme. 

Message 13 of 12

@Bernadette 

Is there any way to avoid reverting back...It's not easy changing theme colors. It's not only on Birdseye, I tried other themes and it's the same issue. Thanks for your help!

Message 13 of 12
Square

I saw one other report the other day so I'm sure it will get looked at regardless. I'm checking right now to see if anything has been filed, but once the issue is resolved it should reflect on your site as well since themes are global. You said you noticed the issue on another theme? Do you have another site to report? 

Message 13 of 12

I only looked at other themes in edit mode using my current site.

Message 13 of 12

FYI - I did submit a ticket today

Message 13 of 12
Square

Okay, perfect. Once a bug is filed your ticket will be assigned to it and you will receive an update once the team has a resolution. I'll keep testing in my account to see if I can find a theme that does not display the same error. 

Message 13 of 12

@Bernadette 

Quick question, If I buy a theme from a 3rd party (webfire themes) will this issue go away?

Message 13 of 12
Square

Webfire themes are all custom themes, although, they do have great support and are probably pretty responsive to fixing code that is not compatible with any updates we release.

Message 13 of 12

Not compatible is an issue. Thanks for the feedback.

Message 13 of 12