x

www.weebly.com an Internal Server Error 500 for almost 45 minutes.

Yesterday -around 2:00PM EST  I was receiving an Internal Server Error 500 for almost 45 minutes when connecting to www.weebly.com

https://www.lifewire.com/500-internal-server-error-explained-2622938

Did anyone else have the same issue?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

I am getting "your connection is not private" had to go to my godaddy domain and "re-point" to weebley. VERY FRUSTRATING!

Message 5 of 5
Square

It looks like your SSL certificate is configured for a different IP address than what your domain is pointed to, @Simplicitysoaps. If you update the A records of your domain to use this IP it will work: 199.34.228.77

Once those changes propagate you can re-enable SSL on the Settings tab. Sorry for the trouble!

Message 5 of 5
Square

Try clearing your browser cache and cookies for Weebly.com, @joel. If that doesn't help, try switching to a different browser temporarily.

Message 5 of 5

only 45"??? lucky... been having problems for about a month, a few weeks where customers could see my website but not order and now that error 500 has shown up for a few days now... What did you do to resolve this?  I also can't access my dashboard to edit (just spins) and stuff is all amiss on my end... like all product item pics have disappeared and layout has changed.  Spent over 5 hrs on the phone with no resolutions except "possible bug" or "engineers are working on it"... 

Message 6 of 5