x

This site can’t be reached

Hi all, 

I've had my site up for several years, and all of a sudden I get this error message when trying to view it:

This site can’t be reached

Check if there is a typo in www.greenbeehoney.ca.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Any ideas what might be happening? It's greenbeehoney.ca

My domain did come up for renewal, and I paid to renew it before the deadline, April 21, 2021. It is not April 8, 2021. 

Thanks!
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

@michalinahunter 

working ok here in Mexico

Message 13 of 12

I am having this exact same problem.  I just tried going to your site and it says the same thing, "server cannot be found".  Our site is elwingwork.com.  We are up to date on all payments and I regularly publish the site.  I can't find any way to contact Weebly for help aside from their chat bot which doesnt' help at all. 

Message 13 of 12

**typo:  our site is elwingworks.com

Message 13 of 12

@elwingworks   am in Mexico City   i can open ur site and NO warning message  . suggest local problem with server   

try resetting your modem and clearing cache, cookies, and re boot ur devices

Message 13 of 12

Same issue here. I tried various browsers and attempted to access from my edit page with the same "This site can't be reached" message. I opened a chat with an agent, they're "aware" of the situation... "we are experiencing some intermittent issues with our domain registrar that is causing the issues you are seeing on your end. the developers are working on getting that resolved."

That chat response was an hour ago, and I discovered the issue last night so it's at least 14 ish hours now.

Message 13 of 12

I'm resolved

Message 13 of 12

Same problem....

My site doesn't exist... And this is not the first time it arrives to me.... Also, I cannot talk to a human beeing... only an automatic chat that doesn't solve the problem !!!!!

F.

Message 13 of 12
Square

Hi @feedeb.

I checked your sites and it looks like you're using a different DNS provider for the domain that isn't working. Can you contact the host you are using for the site you use with that domain? They may be having trouble with their nameservers or hosting.

Message 13 of 12

What does it mean i'm using a different DNS provider? 

I've been using it since the beginning and didn't change anything. 

How can I know who is my host to contact them ? 

Thanks,

Federico. 

Message 13 of 12
Square

Can you please confirm the domain name? 

Message 13 of 12

Hi! I have the same problem, my website is published since a long time and today, we can't access it. 

www.parceco.ca

Best, 

Message 13 of 12