x

Cannot upgrade my account

I am currently trying to upgrade my subscription and it is telling me I am not the site administrator. I am with Go Daddy as well and they are showing that I was hacked. I am working on resolving that issue but I think that I need help fixing this one as well. I was just trying to update our address because we have moved. Could someone please reach out to me and walk me through the step of fixing this issue? I can be reached at [personal info removed]

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for reaching out, and Welcome to the Seller Community @pelletstoves 👋

The email you provided is for a contributor/editor account. You will not be able to make purchases for the website through this type of account, and would need to renew or upgrade service from the master account. 

The email on file for the master account is a Hotmail email address. Does this sound familiar? 

Message 2 of 4

Yes that does. So now I signed into the master account and purchased a two year subscription. However, it is wanting me to update the master account now instead up applying the two year subscription to this current account. Can you please help me with this next step? Thanks.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

I'll follow-up with a private message, @pelletstoves

Message 4 of 4