x

Weebly for Web Designers platform issues - in the dark

I've been a user of Weebly for Web Designers for many years, but since January of 2023 I have not received any emails from Weebly announcing my monthly billing was ready, or a receipt when that bill is automatically paid. At that time I also realised I hadn't recieved ANY emails from Weebly for at least a year prior, no marketing emails, no announcements. I had no idea Weebly was even sold to Square until January 2023.

I have contact support several times, and each time my case was closed (due to no reply???) anywhere between 1 and 7 days later while I was waiting for my support person to followup. Its a hellish circle of constantly re-opening new support tickets, only to have them close as soon as a support person say they're going to check it out, and there is no response when trying to reply to a closed ticket email.

I have tried updating my email, white listing all the Weebly email domains (I check SPAM daily and I have never seen a Weebly email arrive there), changing my payment method to PayPal (at least I get a notification from them when its paid). It's super frustrating, and has left me without any trust in Weebly for Web Designers as a product.

Has anyone else had similar experiences? I had other issues with not being able to download invoices from the platform (rectified) and with my editor displaying "Not Secure" in the URL in Safari and Chrome (not rectified).

Super frustrated, as I have no idea what's going on with Weebly, as all communication seems to have ceased. I feel totally in the dark.

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0