x

Where the F is the Weebly Community Forum?????

All the great help and information in Weebly Community site is now gone. I have always depended on Weebly. I have over 24 business sites and now Square and their greed is going to ruin everything we have done. I cannot even log into some of my Weebly accounts!!!!!! I keep getting emails to update my logins but then when I go to do it there is no place to input the info or I get error messages!!! The Square template absolutely suck, boring and nothing like Weebly. I guess it's time to move on to Spotify or a company that doesn't screw around and change things midstream to make it convenient for them and not it's customers. Bring back all the information built up over the years in the Weebly Community forum!!!!!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out, and welcome to the Square Seller Community 👋 

The Weebly Community was migrated over here to the Square Community a few weeks ago. When we did this, we imported all of the previous Weebly posts as a read-only state. You can no longer comment on these posts, however, if you need to make a new post you are more than welcome to do so (as you did when making this post). 

You can find a link to all the previous boards/posts here. Please let us know if you have trouble finding a particular post or subject, and we'll do our best to assist. 

Message 2 of 2