x
Square

An update on Square/Weebly's subscription service charges

Hello Weebly Community,

I’m here to share information about an important update to the following subscription services for those of you located in the European Union:

• Square Online plans
  • Weebly plans

The change will go into effect for all sellers in the EU subscribed to these plans on 1st October, 2021.

What’s the update?

From 1st October 2021 onward, we will start charging VAT on our subscription services being provided in the EU if a valid VAT ID number is not provided.

The change applies to the following subscription products: Square Online plans, and Weebly plans. 

Please provide us with your VAT ID number in your account settings by 1st October 2021. If we haven’t received a valid VAT number by 1st October 2021, we’ll start adding indirect tax to the subscription charge based on the EU rules .

For more information, please visit the corresponding EU country’s tax authorities website. 

How to add VAT ID

To add your VAT ID, click on the Update Billing Information link on the Square Online Overview page/Weebly dashboard and enter your VAT ID in the field provided.

Message 1 of 109
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi everyone! There are two big questions that have come up so I'll provide answers for those here.

I don't have a VAT ID because I'm not a business. What does this mean?

This means you don't need to update your billing information, and we will start charging you VAT after October 1st. 

I don't have a link in my dashboard to update my billing information, but I need to add my VAT ID. What do I do?

Go to the payment methods page of your account , remove your billing method using red delete icon, then add a billing for your services on the services page of your account. You'll be able to enter your VAT ID while adding in a card.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 109
108 REPLIES 108

Parallel Space is one of the Top Ranked and Top-notch Tool on Android; parallel Space gives services to greater than 90 million clients to go surfing to a couple of debt on the identical device and customize it thru their style. Parallel Space gives a manual of greater than 24 famous languages, and additionally, it is like-minded with most Android applications.

https://parallelspaceapk.org/

Message 2 of 109

Hi Adam,

I have problem to browse  my website and have contacted weebly team three times yet got no feedback...very worried now

Message 2 of 109

can you please help me put how can I design a site Mini Militia Mod Apk that looks like this on Weebly?

Message 2 of 109

can you please help me out how can i create apkminimiltia.com

Message 2 of 109

Hi Adam,

I have left / tried to contact weebly support..
Can I have some help... can we please downgrade my website from business to free please:

Website is JCFD

With thanks

Message 2 of 109

DramaCool.re is the best platform offering you a good selection of dramas and kshow. Our consistently high-quality videos will not let you down. Both the sound quality and the subtitles of dramas on this site are excellent, and they have been synched with the videos incredibly well. Regarding the user interface, the website is straightforward and appealing. In comparison with a lot of available torrent websites, our site is a secure and legal option. For these reasons, Dramacool9.lv is among the best websites to watch movies and dramas with English subtitles for FREE.

Message 2 of 109

hello everyone i have issue on my website to grow web speed please help ....https://www.jtlfcacademy.com 

Message 2 of 109

hello dear i have a website but my no trafic on my site so what you suggest me what to do for speed optimazing .

https://www.jtlfcacademy.com please support me to solve this critical issue.

Message 2 of 109

Is weekly SEO friendly like others??

Message 2 of 109

hello everyone I request to Weebly support team to allow the other person to answer the question .so anywhere I have an issue in my website ix/UX so kindly tell me how to fix ENABLEAPK I worry about this 

Message 2 of 109

I also have the same question and waiting for the answer. I hope I will get an answer as soon as possible.

Message 2 of 109

Can anyone tell me how I can create a tech-related website and how to post articles on it using Weebly. I want to create a site like apkholder and design the post according to trench assault mod apk. Experts, please help me with this.

Message 2 of 109

I've received the e-mail. Could you please explain what that fee is for and what amount can be expected?The website I've created through Weebly is personal and I do not sell anything on it, so I do not have a VAT number. 

Aafes Exchange Credit Program

Message 2 of 109

good

Message 2 of 109

My web site is BOC NEWS. How to improve this site in your application. Please suggest me

Message 2 of 109

Hi Adam,

I just updated my weebly account for insightfuljourney.com.

I upgraded to the $60 annual plan. I clicked to continue with insightfuljourney.com

I want to use the domain name insightfuljourney.com that I have. However

when trying to get to it I am told that the name is not available or that the name is for sale.

Advise please.

Thanks, Beatriz

Message 2 of 109
Square Community Moderator

Hi there! @beatrizld,

Where do you own that domain?

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 109

In Weebly but read like this insightfuljourneycom.weebly.com.

So- the question is what the $65 I paid to weebly are for?

and how can I modify the website name?

Message 2 of 109

In Weebly but read like this insightfuljourneycom.weebly.com.

So- the question is what the $65 I paid to weebly are for?

and how can I modify the website name?

Message 2 of 109
Square

You paid for the hosting plan @beatrizld The domain registration is a separate charge.

A hosting upgrade is required in order to publish your website since it assigned to a live website 

Message 2 of 109

Terrible customer service.

Weebly is a reseller for google mail but only up to 3 users.

For the last 3 weeks i am emailing weebly asking to probide the info google needs to move with them directly and weebly does not repply! Dirty tactic to keep you in? 
Very annoying!!

Message 2 of 109