x

Contact Form - Email

I have tested the contact form with multiple emails. I am not receiving any notifications to the Gmail account attached to the weebly site.

Help

M

Message 1 of 77
76 REPLIES 76
Square

@ameliepieters wrote:

I am also having this problem, no email going through to my gmail, their also not in any spam or junk folders. I can see them on the dashboard if I log in to weebly but this is very inconvinient. My email adress is pietersamelie@gmail.com

If i am unsubscribed can you subscribe me again?

That email address isn't unsubscribed - you might want to try adding a second email address separated by a comman, or just changing it to a different email address.

Message 64 of 77

I too am having a problem receiving Contact e-mails.  Our primary e-mail address easternvstromrally@gmail (and account e-mail) never receive the e-mail.  It is not in the Spam folder or the Trash folder.  I added a second e-mail address to the contact form, testtemp33@charter.net, and it receives them instantly but our primary address does not.

How do we get them to go our primary e-mail address?

Message 65 of 77

Unless someone did something, it seems to take about two (2) hours to go from submission on Weebly to Gmail.  At least for us.  Will test some more.

Message 66 of 77
Square

@EVR_coord wrote:

Unless someone did something, it seems to take about two (2) hours to go from submission on Weebly to Gmail.  At least for us.  Will test some more.

In my experience, Gmail is slower to deliver contact form emails than other mail providers.  This isn't always the case, but I suspect Google handles them a little different as a form email compared to an email that one person writes to another.

Message 67 of 77

Thanks, Adam.  You are correct.  Several tests and after about 1 - 2 hours the e-mails show up.  So I guess the solution is patience.     Smiley Embarassed

Message 68 of 77

How do I go about adding in a second email address?... it may be worth a try?
Message 69 of 77

I am having the same problem, although I'm not using gmail, I have my own domain name email .. It worked last week, but isn't working anymore.. Not happy Smiley Sad    I'd appreciate it if someone could help please

Message 70 of 77

@kep, on a contact form, there are form options, including the email the submitted form goes to. Using commas to separate, you can add multiple email addresses. Just click on the form to bring up the options in your site editor. 

More info here: https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/201505766

Message 71 of 77

I am having this problem too.  A few emails come through, but most don't.  I added weebly to my contacts, and I don't have anything in my junk mail.  Please fix this problem or tell me what else I can try (except tell me to check my junk mail again).

Message 72 of 77

same problem.  waited 18 hours nothing, tired again today waited 2 hours nothing. and nothing in spam. 

Message 73 of 77

It is working was logged into to wrong yahoo account :-0

Message 74 of 77
Square

@whisky2030 wrote:

It is working was logged into to wrong yahoo account :-0

Smiley Surprised Glad to hear you found where it went, @whisky2030!

Message 75 of 77

Hi

I got a few job offers from my contact form, unfortunately I didn't receive any notifications on my email!

is there a way to set this up so i get email notifications when i recieve form-or perhaps this is going to a spam folder etc?

Message 76 of 77
Square

I would definitely check your spam folder just to make sure they didn't go there. It looks like you're using a different email address for your account than you have entered for your form, so I'd also make sure to check your gmail since that's what you're using with the form.

Message 77 of 77