x

Contact Form - Email

I have tested the contact form with multiple emails. I am not receiving any notifications to the Gmail account attached to the weebly site.

Help

M

Message 1 of 77
76 REPLIES 76

Hi Adam,

I think that I may have unsubscribed to the Weebly emails. I am not seeing the 'Contact Us' emails in my inbox or spam. 

Message 45 of 77
Square

Hi @chelsey_iris you are not subscribed from our emails. What email are you looking for in particular? 

Message 45 of 77

Why😩😩😩

Message 45 of 77

Hey @Sonicshadow,

Your sad face is making me sad! Smiley Sad

What is your "why" referring to, how can we help?

Message 46 of 77

'm getting emails, but not to my current business email address (gmail.com). It is going to the first email address (yahoo.com) I was using when I signed up.

Message 47 of 77

You will need to edit the form and add the gmail email address in the "Email to" field. If the gmail address is already there, then add our sending email address inside your gmail account.
Message 48 of 77

Same problems.

However, It's coming to my inbox after 1 or 2 days.

Can you fix this.  I would hope for instantaneous. or at least a minute : )

I have been building a new site to promote.  

In my first week of promoting, I found this problem and am very concerned that I may miss contacts

Any help on this?

also could they be rejected by the email service because you keep changing the name.  Therefore it might be taking longer to authenticate??  Could you check with Google about this and your engineers to see if this is true?

SAMPLE

GeorgeJetson@gmail.com <no-reply@weebly.com>

Elroy@gmail.com <no-reply@weebly.com>

Message 49 of 77
Square

Different email providers will deliver email differently, so while we're sending out these emails immediately they might be delivered at different times.  There's not much we can do from our end to change that, unfortunately. Smiley Sad

Message 50 of 77

Hi Adam, 

Can you make sure cheryl@cfoxcpa.com is not blocked or unsubscribed? I set up her contact form and it sends emails to me (grace42c@gmail.com) but not her.

Thanks,

Vicki

Message 51 of 77
Square

@grace422 wrote:

Hi Adam, 

Can you make sure cheryl@cfoxcpa.com is not blocked or unsubscribed? I set up her contact form and it sends emails to me (grace42c@gmail.com) but not her.

Thanks,

Vicki

It doesn't look like there's an account with that address, so that shouldn't be an issue.  Your friend might want to check her spam folder to see if they're getting filtered there accidentally.

Message 52 of 77

Hi Adam, 

She checked her spam filters and it is not in there. Can you check to see if cheryl@cfoxcpa.com is subscribed correctly?

Vicki

Message 53 of 77
Square

@grace422 wrote:

Hi Adam, 

She checked her spam filters and it is not in there. Can you check to see if cheryl@cfoxcpa.com is subscribed correctly?

Vicki

We don't have any accounts under that email so it wouldn't be possible to unsubscribe that address.  Does that email address forward to another one?

Message 54 of 77

Is there a way to bring back deleted contact entries on the weebly website?

I accidentally deleted a contact form before getting the information.  This contact was not sent to my email, so I have no way to find the deleted info. 

Thanks!

Message 55 of 77
Square

@Michael wrote:

Is there a way to bring back deleted contact entries on the weebly website?

I accidentally deleted a contact form before getting the information.  This contact was not sent to my email, so I have no way to find the deleted info. 

Thanks!

Hey @Michael! Which site did you delete the form from? I'm not sure if there's a way to view it now at this point, but I'll take a look.

Message 56 of 77

Message 57 of 77
Square

@Michael wrote:

www.building-better-athletes.com

Thanks - unfortunately it doesn't look like there's a way to access the old form data. Sorry!

Message 58 of 77

I am also having this problem, no email going through to my gmail, I have tried using agentofcakecarly@gmail.com and also changing it to the primary address on that account carly.hartley@gmail.com and neither seems to work, not in any spam or junk folders. I can see them on the dashboard if I log in to weebly but this is very inconvinient.

Message 59 of 77
Square

@AgentsOfCake wrote:

I am also having this problem, no email going through to my gmail, I have tried using agentofcakecarly@gmail.com and also changing it to the primary address on that account carly.hartley@gmail.com and neither seems to work, not in any spam or junk folders. I can see them on the dashboard if I log in to weebly but this is very inconvinient.

It looks like your primary email address is unsubscribed, so it wouldn't send any email notifications to you.  I can resubscribe that address for you if you'd like.

Message 60 of 77

I'm having similar issues, we can see all the contact messages that people have submitted on our weebly dashboard, but none are emailed to us. have searched the email for no-reply@weebly.com and only got results about registration and payment etc.
Is there something we need to change?

Thank you in advance for youe help

Message 61 of 77

Hello, @sfsudka!

It is probably the school firewall that is causing the problem. Try adding a second email address to the form. Simply separate the addresses with a comma. Try a free Gmail.com, Yahoo.com, etc. type address. Save the form and publish the site again. Then test the form and check the secondary email address.

Also, add no-reply@weebly.com to the contacts on the secretary email address's account. Doing so will help if it is not a firewall issue.

Let us know if you receive the message at the secondary address.

Message 62 of 77

I am also having this problem, no email going through to my gmail, their also not in any spam or junk folders. I can see them on the dashboard if I log in to weebly but this is very inconvinient. My email adress is pietersamelie@gmail.com

If i am unsubscribed can you subscribe me again?

Message 63 of 77