x

Contact Form not working

Hi, have tested out new form entries and i am not getting anemail notification

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Livingbhuda

There's a few things to check,

1. make 100% sure that your form settings are pointing to the correct email address. Make sure there are no spaces in there etc.

2. when you check the form submissions directly through the Weebly Dashboard do you see them? or are they just not showing up there?

3. If number 2 is showing the form submissions, please double check your mailbox for any filters / spam filters / rules you may have that's moving them (depending on where your mailbox is hosted it could be getting blocked by the mail servers so might be worth trying another email address like a gmail address)

4. If all of the above don't help, then do you get an error when submitting? I've seen a few times forms can get corrupted, they just seem not to work, so setup a brand new form (just a dummy one) on a page hidden from navigation and see if t hat one suddenly starts working.

If all this is still drawing up blanks, please let me know your website address and where the form is... i might ask you to provie access via a private message but would be happy to take a closer look.

Message 2 of 3

I've been battling the same issue and went through your checklist to no avail. Would love help resolving this while I wait for Weebly folks.  www.performance54golf.com/for golfers

Message 3 of 3