x

Deleted a page but is still showing up on the site

Hello- I was reorganizing content for product.  I had originally created a header page with category pages underneath.  I decided to include all individual product category navigation on one standard header.  I completed deleted the category pages including "abstract mark making".  On the backside, there is no "abstract mark making" page, but on the front side, when I click on "shop abstract mark making," it brings me to the previously created page.  I only want the viewers to navigate to the specific categories they click on. 

I have cleared my cache multiple times.  Please help!  Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @jataylorart

I am taking a look at your website, and I am not able to access the page you are seeing. Can you please send screenshots of that page and where you are able to access? 

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 3

When I click on "Abstract Mark Making on Paper" i get THIS image which is the "old" page I made for this product listing.  This one has the section with the artist statement (whcih I moved to the overall "original artwork" page).  image

Every other product category page is plain like this one (which is what I would like the "abstract mark making on paper" to look like as well).  

Thank you!

Message 4 of 3