x

How do I sync inventory from my Weebly website to Square?

[Note: The title of this post has been edited by a moderator.]

Hello....I recently “upgraded” from Square to Weebly with the understanding inventory would sync; however, when I add a new product in Square it does not show up in Weebly.  Am I missing a step?  Does Weebly sync inventory counts in real time when someone purchases an item from your online store or do I need to manually intervene?

Thank you

Brenda

Message 1 of 91
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

It looks like you have a standard Weebly account - we don't currently sync inventory with some accounts created through Weebly.com. We do sync inventory if you create a Square Online store with the "online" option in your Square account, as well as with some accounts created through Weebly.com (you'll know if you have if the domain updates to square.online after you log in). Inventory syncing with Square Online sites should happen in real-time.

With your current account you'll want to make these products in Store > Products Library so you can sell them online (it won't sync inventory, though).

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 91
90 REPLIES 90

me too.  I've just started building my website using weebly because the ability to design a site how I want it is better - but I'm now discovering that it appears I can't sync my square account with my weebly account. I have a shop and an online presence and it seems that if someone comes instore and buys something it won't update the available stock levels on my weebly site which seems nuts to me.  I can't figure out if its actually possible and i'm not doing something.  And if I can sell instore using weebly how do I do that because I can't see that either. I use square as my payment provider and the square app for taking payments in store but if it doesn't sync my stock levels to my website and vica versa then I'm a bit stuffed!!! 

I don't want to use the square online as it doesn't allow for much creativity in the layout options. 

Message 2 of 91

I have a Weebly 'Professional' account. My payment method is square and after selling an item the stock level does not change on my Weebly site. How can I sync so it updates?

Message 2 of 91
Square

Can you please confirm theURL of your website, @Greenhousestore?

Message 2 of 91

Greenhousestore.com.au

Message 2 of 91
Square

Hm..it looks like you have the new Square Online editor, but you must have opted out of the Square integration when signing up for the account. 

If this is something you are interested in, the support team would need to assist you with removing the current email from the backend of the system. Next, you would need to onboard once again but this time you would need to do it from the Square dashboard. This would allow you to recreate the website and opt you into the Square sync. 

A rep would also be able to move your paid services to the new account. 

If this is something you are interested in, let me know and I'll help you get in touch with the team.

Message 2 of 91

Yes me too!  Having all these issues.  Is there a current walk through somewhere?

Message 2 of 91

Really keen to see this happen, as I have a huge inventory created through weebly that I want to sync with my square account.
Message 2 of 91