x

I can't find my website. How do I access my site so I can edit it?

[Note: The title of this post has been edited by a moderator.]

I have not accessed my website for about 6 months and forgot the url.  I thought it was the name of website followed by /admin or /edit.   Help - sorry for such a stupid question.

I will write it down in the future.

Marlene

Message 1 of 133
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

If you don't see your website in your account after logging in, try the following:

1. Click on the grey sites dropdown on the top left, and scroll through the list of sites on the left.

2. If you see your website, click on it. This will reload the dashboard selected on the site you want to edit.

Note: If you are in onboarding after logging in (asked to choose a theme or a type of site you want to make), go ahead and follow the steps of that until you are in the website editor, then exit the editor to go back to the dashboard and follow the steps above.

If you still don't see your site, log out, then submit a request to our support team using our Account Recovery form.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 133
132 REPLIES 132
Square

Hi there. It looks like you have two accounts, although, I believe you may have already figured this out based on the login data. I did notice you purchased a plan in the account that does not have any active websites. Would you like me to refund the service or move it over to the active account? 

Message 128 of 133

I see now how to get to editing; I don't go directly to my site but rather log to weebly first and click on my ID and password.  There I see the scroll down of options bar on the left.  I click on pages and get into my short stories.  But after that I don't know what to do.  I want to delete a story and add others but I'm stuck.  I thought Weebly had tech support that you can pay for but I get no response.  I'm probably sending my question/request to the wrong place.  

(In this editing box, only the first paragraph of my second story appears, but when I do directly to my site, the whole story is there. But I want to delete that second story and add others.)

Message 130 of 133
Square

It looks like those are just regular text elements on your Short Stories page, @rwill30754, so to delete on you just have to mouse over the element and then click on the X button on the top right of the element. To add more, simply drag new text elements to the page and type in them.

Message 130 of 133

I thought I was the only with whom this happened. And I was so embarrssed to ask about it. Thank you for saving me.

Message 131 of 133

When I login to my account I see only one website. I cannot see and have access to the other websites I have created.
Please help me.
Thank you

Message 134 of 133
Square

Hi @Andromachi 

Thanks for reaching out. Do you see a dropdown menu on the left side of the main Weebly dashboard? 

Message 134 of 133

Thank you. I have resolve my problem.
Message 134 of 133