x

I can't find my website. How do I access my site so I can edit it?

[Note: The title of this post has been edited by a moderator.]

I have not accessed my website for about 6 months and forgot the url.  I thought it was the name of website followed by /admin or /edit.   Help - sorry for such a stupid question.

I will write it down in the future.

Marlene

Message 1 of 133
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

If you don't see your website in your account after logging in, try the following:

1. Click on the grey sites dropdown on the top left, and scroll through the list of sites on the left.

2. If you see your website, click on it. This will reload the dashboard selected on the site you want to edit.

Note: If you are in onboarding after logging in (asked to choose a theme or a type of site you want to make), go ahead and follow the steps of that until you are in the website editor, then exit the editor to go back to the dashboard and follow the steps above.

If you still don't see your site, log out, then submit a request to our support team using our Account Recovery form.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 133
132 REPLIES 132
Square

To sign in visit our home page and click the login link at the top:

https://www.weebly.com

Message 111 of 133

I cannot eddit my website, sweetdreamsthykingdome.com roysimon1949@gmail.com.

Message 111 of 133

This is RIDICULOUS. I paid for the site and cannot find a login ANYWEHERE. Pleaswe tell me how to login? It only goes to the site with 2 boxed asking which website you'd like to make. Tried www.weebly.com/login or weebly.com/domain. NOTHING works. Frustrated and wasting a LOT of time.

Message 111 of 133
Square

What is the address of the website you want to edit, @ahpendo?

Message 111 of 133

This is the same for me
Message 111 of 133

HELLO  i got two web sites for  free, please i need to recover my accounts for edit, and I dont remember the mail or the phone number.  www.fundacionsofia.weebly.com

www,glgiraldo,weebly.com. Please help me and reply to sberbon@hotmail.com

Message 116 of 133
Square

Thanks for posting, @sergio-bernal. I'll send you a PM to follow up.

Message 116 of 133

I am having the same problem, I would like to take my site down as it is no longer relevant but I can't login to do that.

Message 116 of 133

@Adam Are you able to help with my question?

@Countryside123 wrote:

I am having the same problem, I would like to take my site down as it is no longer relevant but I can't login to do that.

Message 116 of 133
Square

Hi @Countryside123, I'll send you a PM as well.

Message 116 of 133

Hey,

I'm also having this issue except when I log into my account it's requesting me to create a whole new site and not letting my access the one I've been working on. I didn't even get to publish it yet Smiley Sad

Help?

Message 121 of 133
Square

Hi @t_sh It sounds like you may be logged into the wrong account. The account you are logged into was create in May, but only has that one login other than today. Is there a different email address you may have used? Can you please log out and try to login with the correct email? 

Message 121 of 133

Hi @Bernadette , 

I did use another account but that one also wasn't showing my website Smiley Sad I can try but I was having the same issue.

Message 121 of 133

@Bernadette nevermind! I checked my email so see where the intial emails were sending to in my Mac mail app and was able to see the correct email. 

Thanks for your help!

Message 121 of 133
Square

Oh good! Glad to hear you were able to get in. Smiley Happy 

Message 121 of 133

@Mserven wrote:

I have not accessed my website for about 6 months and forgot the url.  I thought it was the name of website followed by /admin or /edit.   Help - sorry for such a stupid question.

Marlene

@Mserven wrote:

Marlene

Message 126 of 133

I am having the exact same issue! I keep trying to log in at www.weebly.com/login and it takes me straight to a page headed "Onboarding", which is actually the "Select a Theme" page with all the template options.

I was logged in a few days ago, turned off my computer, and now can NOT log back in, there's no option to -anywhere-. Weebly, this has happened twice in a month's time. Not acceptable! My site name is anngabriellehenning.weebly.com [Simple Life of a Navy Wife]. Please help me fix this to where it will NOT happen again. 

Message 126 of 133
Square

Can you go ahead and complete the onboarding steps you see, @AnnGabrielle? Once you've done that, exit the editor. If you see a grey sites dropdown on the top left, click on that and see if the site you want to edit is there. If it isn't, log out of the account and then log in again.

Message 126 of 133

I have the same problem.  After I bought  a year plan+ domain, I was got out and needed to login again. When I login, I was asked to make a website from first step... "choose a theme".  I can do nothing on the web now... T.T  but what I have done before (several pictures of goods/price/other settings) still shown on the general website.

Please help! 

Message 126 of 133
Square

You have more than one account under slightly different email addresses, @ArtAndDressHK. If you aren't sure what the other spelling is, log out and submit a request to our support team with our Account Recovery form.

Message 126 of 133

I clicked "Edit Website" and it took me to a page where I could creat a site.  How do I access my own websites?  

Message 128 of 133