x

Images not displaying. Help!

Hi, everybody.

I have a problem with my English site (mbgtranslations.weebly.com) because my images are not displayed once I publish; however, they do appear when I am editing. The same images are fine on my Spanish site (mbgtraducciones.weebly.com).

Can somebody help me please?

PS. I am not an expert on codes and stuff, so I hope it is a simple solution.

Thanx!!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Which images are not showing for you, @baleymiriam? I see the same images on both sites when I compare them.

Message 2 of 8

Hi, @Adam. Thank you for replying. 

Well, my logo, and both my pictures. They do appear on the mobile version but not on my computer. I have checked using another laptop and still they don't show. I have no problems on my Spanish page.

Thank you. imageimageimageimage

Message 3 of 8
Square

I wonder if it's a cache issue for you. I see your logo:

Can you try clearing your browser cache?

Message 4 of 8

Hi, @Adam. I cleared the chache, restarted my laptop like 5 times... and nothing. I changed the design a bit and, still, I cannot see them. Here, some pics. Thanks!imageimageimageimage

Message 5 of 8

That is definitely strange! And the same thing is happening even with plugins disabled on the browser?

Message 6 of 8

Hi, @Queso. Yes, it was weird... until someone from Weebly enabled the SSL thing on my site, so now everything is working as it should!! If you know someone who's having the same issue, you can tell them to do that; it worked for me.

@AdamAs you can tell, my issue is solved now. Thank you so much for your help!

Message 7 of 8
Square

Hmm... Do you have any add-ons or plugins installed in FireFox? What happens if you look at your site in Chrome?

Message 8 of 8