x

Is there a limit to number of pages I can add?

[Note: The title of this post has been edited by a moderator.]

Is there a limit to the number of pages Weeby free allows? What about the "starter" level?

Message 1 of 89
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

There's no limit on the number of pages you can have on any plan with a site built using the classic Weebly drag-and-drop website editor, including Starter. Note that there is a page limit for sites built using the Square Online editor. Since it's designed more for online stores rather than traditional websites, most of the pages are auto-generated as part of the store so it's not likely this would be an issue.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 89
88 REPLIES 88
Square

No problem!

Message 22 of 89

Hi there! I’ve been scrolling through the community posts to see if I could get any information on the page limit error I’m reviving and I came upon this one. I was wondering if I could get some help with that! My sit also tells me that I am limited to 10 pages. My website domain is taylorwirthlinphotography.com 

I really appreciate any help! Thank you! 

Message 23 of 89
Square

Sorry about that, @Taylorwirthlin. I've made a change to your account so you shouldn't see that page limit message now.

Message 24 of 89

Hello, I hope you can help me. I just upgraded my account however it is telling me that I have reached my page limit. Is there a way to fix this. 

Message 27 of 89
Square

Thanks for posting, @Theladyjade. I don't see a message on your site about needing to upgrade for more pages, and it looks like your site only has a single page at the moment. Are you seeing that message when trying to add a second page?

Message 27 of 89

ALso want to know about number of pages allowed in free Weebly--phone help says we can only have 6 pages in our Navigation/Menu bar. True? Can we have unlimited subpages then? Cannot find a clear answer to this--thank you! See http://kizziejones.com where we want to add more pages to the Navigation bar and told we cannot--can we then make as many subpages as we like?

Message 27 of 89
Square

The number of pages that show up in the navigation depend on the theme, font size, and character length. But yes, you can have additional subdomain and hidden pages. I believe the system will sometimes throw an error if you are over 50 pages. But definitely shouldn't see an error for 10 pages. 

Message 28 of 89

I don't understand why we are told we cannot have more than 6 pages, then. I cannot figure out what a "subdomain" is and we don't want hidden pages. We want a 7th page (on the Menu Bar) for Media Kit and an 8th for Reviews and testamonials. --we are told we can only have 6 pages. I want to try to add pages within a main page--subpages, not subdomain. We seem to be talking past each other but I do appreciate your response.

Message 29 of 89
Square

I'm so sorry. I think I see where the confusion is coming from. The account that is linked to your profile is a Weebly account. However, the site you posted is created through Fat Cow. I'm not able to access your website for kizziejones.com to confirm, but I suppose it is possible that they have page limitations. You would need to reach out directly to them for that information, though. I'm sorry again for the misunderstanding. 

Message 30 of 89

Yes, Bernadette, I knew that and should have said so--it's frustrating to me and I want her to change to Weebly, but she gets clear, helpful, walk-you-through-every-problem phone support from Fat Cow so she sticks with them--I find the Weebly support I've asked for my own Weebly site (http://nicelymorrise.weebly.com) to be fantastically great. I'm still playing (and put in lots of pages and subpages to check)  to get to the point I subscribe. Thank you for responding so humanly, like a person!! Onward!

Message 31 of 89

Hi. I'm having the same problem as others, I can't create more than 10 pages. If I try to add more pages it says that I'd have to upgrade. I mean 10 pages isn't nearly enough and many friends of mine who use free weebly have about 10-20 pages without any problems... (my domain is khtrenhet.weebly.com)

Message 32 of 89
Square

Can you refresh and try again, @khtrenhet? You shouldn't see the limit now.

Message 33 of 89

Yeah everything works fine now Smiley Happy Thanks for the quick response, appreciate!

Message 34 of 89

Hello

I'm having the same problem as others, I can't create more than 10 pages. If I try to add more pages it says that I'd have to upgrade.  (my domain is http://levenmetdysfagie.weebly.com/)

Is there a way to fix this problem?

With kind regards

Message 35 of 89
Square

We're looking into this for you and will update you as soon as possible. Smiley Happy
Message 36 of 89
Square

Sorry for the delayed response @Phiebs!! You are all set. Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 89

Hi there!
Just like the others replying here, I'm also facing the problem of the 10 page limit.
my domain is veirascharries.weebly.com.

thank you in advance!
Message 38 of 89
Square

Sorry about that @veira-st. You should be all set. Smiley Happy

Message 39 of 89

Hey,

I'm also having this problem where I have a ten page limit.

My domain is pablolucassanchezdelpozopersonalproject.weebly.com 

Thank you so much! 

Message 40 of 89
Square

Sorry about that, @Pablolucas114. You shouldn't see the limit on your site now.

Message 41 of 89

Hey Adam!

Thank you so much! This site was for a massive school project and I can't thank you enough for your quick response.

Once again thank you!
Message 42 of 89